Tuesday, May 10, 2016

First Time Visiting IKEA


I firstly came here for the food. In Malaysia, where I live in, they sell curry puff (a.k.a karipap in Malay) which is famously yummy. My friends took me here to take away some pieces of curry puff, and having a dinner. When I got to the IKEA restaurant, I was just amazed with its unique self service style. 


They have the trolley to carry up to three food trays, All foods are displayed in order, and the drinks is free refill. The price is reasonable, I can even have the food for less than 1 buck. And the taste? It's good. The meatball is one of the best seller here. And most of the food also have the frozen version, so people can buy them and prepare it at their home. Owh ya, the ice cream and froyo? it's so cheap and yummy, especially the froyo, and it's again self-service. Once you pay, the cashier will pass IKEA coin and have it on your own.



After having our dinner, we walked through the furniture display, which I found captivating. I heard that some customers bought the whole furniture in one display and follow the layout just exactly like it. Talking about quality and designs, you can count on IKEA stuffs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lifelong Learning Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template